Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Valentine's Day Tag Swap

I signed up to do a tag swap through scrapping2010. Here's my first attempt:
I wanted to do something cute, but these ended up looking somewhat sad and way too flat for me. So, I'm giving them to friends. The whale stamp is from Micheal's, the letter stamps are from Target, I might have to trim them, so I don't get all the excess.
Here's what I ended up sending in:
I wanted to do something a little less traditional. The paper is double sided. The bling is from my 12 Days of Christmas swap. The large hearts are foam stickers from Hobby Lobby, I added them to white cardstock for a little more something, I don't know. I didn't like the look of the hearts on the paper and wanted something white in there. I cut around them with decorative scissors. The blue paper is actually packaging from Dollar Tree washi that I  just added some stickers to. The hearts on the top are puffy stickers from Walmart. We had to have a brad on the tags, so I added one heart brad to the center of the puffy hearts.
The groups are of 3, so I made a smaller one for myself. I added eyelets and strings to the holes.
Here's what I got back:
 I don't have a picture of this one outside of it's bag, because it looks so cute wrapped up.
 This one is from MsLittleScrappy. I love the doll.
This one is from Aretha H:
I love her use of fabric and paper in the tag.

No comments: