Friday, March 24, 2017

Spring pocket letters

I signed up to do a Spring pocket letter swap through Megan W's channel on YouTube, I decided to do three swaps. Here's what I sent out:
I admit this one is a little busy for me, but I like it and I hope my partner does, too. I had a hard time doing this one, I'm not sure why. The background is flowers. I added some washi I got in a swap to the side.
First row: I put a "spring" banner across the top, it's actually from some Easter stickers I picked up last year from Target and never used. I used some fuzzy chick stickers I got in a swap, there's one on the first card and one on the last card. The middle card has a chick from Walmart.
Second row, first card: I layered a stamp from Hobby lobby on some yellow paper and framed it with butterfly stickers from Walmart. Second card: I used a rosette from Dollar Tree. Third card: both stickers from Walmart.
Last row, first card: flowers from Walmart, second card: flower sticker from a swap bunny stickers from Walmart, last card: not sure where the flower sticker is from, chick sticker from a swap.
Second PL:
 This one also didn't come together that easily either. I had these girl images that I had cut out of an activity book from Dollar Tree that I wanted to use, but I couldn't get them to flow like I wanted to. The washi on the side is from Walmart. The background is a grey paper from Hobby Lobby.
The hearts are foam glittery stickers from Hobby Lobby. The banner is a cardstock sticker from Hobby Lobby. The butterfly stickers are from my stash. The trim is felt from Dollar Tree. The flowers are from a swap. The moped came from the same sticker sheet as the banner above.
Last one:
The background is a striped paper from K & Company. The washi on the side is glittery from Dollar Tree. I used a set of foam stickers I got from Target and some word pieces I bought at a thrift store that are K & Company. I added some buttons for the centers of some of the flowers.
Here's what I received from Left Handed Crafter, here's what I pulled out of the envelope:
 Here's the PL:
 I love how she put the flowers on the side, they are not covering up the pocket page's holes, so I could still put it in my binder. I believe the letters are wall decals from Dollar Tree.
Here's what I got from Pat S:
 I love that she used butterflies. I also love those flower stickers, I saw them at Michael's the other day and didn't buy them, ugh.
She made it double sided, here's the back:
 And here are the goodies she included:
I love those felt chocolate stickers, very cute!

And here's what I got from Susie:

No comments: