Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Freestyle pocket letter

I signed up for a freestyle pocket letter on one of my facebook groups. I think it was basically, make whatever you like. I was tired of Valentine's but still had a hard time making something. I think I do better when I have a theme to go off of.
Here's what I made:
I found this paper in my stash that looked like a tree, so I decided to use up some of my owl stickers, I have a ton.
Background paper from Hobby Lobby. First row, first card: owl from a folder from Books A Million. Second card: orange sticker from HyVee Drugstore, pink owl from a swap. Third card: owl sticker from Dollar Tree.
Second row, first card: owl sticker from Dollar Tree. Second card: owl sticker from Dollar Tree. Third card: owl stickers from a swap.
Third row, first card: green sticker from Walmart, blue sticker from a swap. Second card: both stickers from Walmart. Third card: brown owl sticker from a swap, puffy bee sticker from my stash.
Here's what my partner sent me:
 She went with a Valentine's theme. Now I was a little tired of making Valentine's stuff, but I LOVE her take on this. Very cute!
She also included some coloring sheets:
 And these die cuts where in the back of the PL.

No comments: