Wednesday, March 29, 2017

mini pocket letter

I signed up to do a private swap with someone on facebook for a mini pocket letter. Here's what I received from her in the mail yesterday:
 I love it. It's very bright and springy.
Here's the goodies she sent:
 I think those little 2x2 pieces would make nice little cards.
I didn't realize she had mailed it, and that I would receive it so quickly, so this is what's going out in the mail for her today:
The background gray paper is from Hobby Lobby. The colorful rectangles are from JoAnn's. I wanted to do springy as well. The flower stickers are from Hobby Lobby (now that I've basically used the whole sheet, I feel I need to buy more), the horses are from Dollar Tree, the words are from JoAnn's. The green washi on the side was from a swap.
I hope she likes it, I LOVE how it turned out.

No comments: