Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Spring swap

I signed up for a spring pocket letter swap on one of my facebook groups. Do you remember this pocket letter?
 I decided I'd go ahead and send it out. It's not like an ATC I love, those take up so little room. I did add some blue zig zag felt trim to the middle girl's dress.
All the girls were cut out from an activity book from Dollar Tree, I couldn't bear to throw them away. The washi on the side as well on the top left card were from swaps. The glittery heart stickers are from Hobby Lobby. The yellow butterflies were from a swap. The 'hello spring' is from a stamp set from Hobby Lobby. The puffy stickers on the middle row right card are from Walmart. The butterfly stickers on the bottom row right card are from Dollar Tree. The bag sticker is from Target. If you want to read more about this pocket letter, check out this post.
Here's what I received from my partner the other day:
 It's very simple, but also very cute.
Here are the goodies she sent me:
I love that tiny library card and the envelope and the round stickers on the side. I also love the little Mary Engelbreit card she gave me.

No comments: