Friday, April 17, 2020

Summer Embellishment Box

This is more of a fill up than creative post. I was so excited to finally be able to participate in an embellishment box swap. I could never find the boxes at my Dollar Tree and a few months ago I visited a Dollar Tree in another town and found some.
As the title says, it was a summer themed one.
 I put some yellow lace on the sides and covered the top with a piece of book paper. I used these skeleton leaves I got in a Lollipop Box a few years ago. I never knew what to do with them, I think they look pretty good. The sunglasses are from a project life card I found in my stash.
 This picture just shows this project life card in the top, I glued it on after the photo.
The goodies:
 I put in paperclips, die cut butterflies, some jewelry bits and bling, die cut flower and bows and butterflies, some decorative brads, a set of alphabet charms, red white and blue sequins plus these other stars I found, and some bows.
More bling and charms and beads, a paper clay flowerpot underneath it is some resin gems, and some flower buttons. I also included paper in the package.
I like getting these, I don't think I have a lot of things to put in them. I'd have more fun if it was just an embellishment box, not theme.

No comments: