Friday, April 3, 2020

Bunny Gnome

Today was a rather productive day, not only did I get a bunch of tags put together, I also made a couple things. First up is a flip book.
This turned out much simpler than I normally do, but I really like it. It's only got 3 pages, I modeled it off of one I received in the past. 
The cover:
 I started with a piece of blue cardstock. I added some plaid paper, a green doily and a llama face die cut and then for a little more a sticker.
First page:
 I put some marbled paper on the back, it ended up being much shorter than I planned (I'm not that good at measuring sometimes), so I made a pocket with book paper. I added some Easter washi to the sides of the page and a cute flower sticker on the pocket. On the right side is a project life card that flips out, I added an embellishment someone sent me.
Right page:
 When you flip it open, there are some memo sheets held on with a cute bow paperclip and some sticky notes on the back of the project life card.
Second page:
 I just put some paper on the left side with another embellishment I was sent and some flamingo washi that was on a package. On the right side I just put some label stickers.
Back page:
 I put some memo sheets. One is attached, the rest I just tied up with the flip book.
I really like this, like I said much simpler than I usually do, but I really like how it turned out.
I also altered some mini composition books:
I was sent the books in a swap, and I thought it'd be fun to alter them more for my Easter bags. The left side, I added the floral paper, with a strip of marbled paper and a wooden button. The middle one I have the marbled paper, a strip of plaid paper and a layered butterfly. I added a few butterfly stickers on the right edge. I added some purple trim to the spine. The one on the right had the floral background, so I added the book paper and the "L". I also added some lace to the spine.
These were really fun to do. I was planning on doing some alterations inside, but I just left them plain.

No comments: