Sunday, April 5, 2020

Bunnies and Butterflies

The tag challenge this time around is bunnies and butterflies. I have a couple tags and a random thing.
My first tag:
I had to make something Easter themed for a tag, so I went with this so I could put it in this challenge. I really like the marbled paper, it's from a paper pad I picked up recently at Hobby Lobby. The stickers are all Hobby Lobby as well.
My second tag I really like:
 I used some book paper as the base and used some scraps of that marbled paper. I added the butterfly die cut and layered the bunny on top (I saw someone else doing that, and I loved the effect). I found the stickers on my desk.
And the random thing:
I just needed to create something. I used a scrap as a background with the middle of the book page. I added some flamingo washi from an envelope and some trim to the side. I layered a bunch of flowers at the top with a resin flower for the center. Again with the bunny/butterfly mixture, this time the bunny is a fuzzy sticker. I added a butterfly punch to the top corner and a flower die cut to the bottom. I also added some trim to the bottom.
I don't know what I'll do with this, it might be the cover decoration for my next mail journal.

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Your tags are all so gorgeous, love each and every one. Thanks so much for linking to Tag Tuesday, much appreciated. Stay safe, Valerie

Wilma Simmons (Empress Wu Designs) said...

Love these tags - so whimsical

pinky said...

Gorgeous tags, loving the fluffy bunny body on your butterfly!! Thanks for sharing with us at Tag Tuesday xx