Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Birthday cards

I signed up to send some birthday mail to a couple ladies, and then decided it would be more fun if I made the cards instead of just sending pre made cards to them. So I made a couple tri fold cards.
First one, front:
 It really just started with this embossed piece I got in a swap, and then when I was attaching it to this paper, it ripped, so I added the washi to cover the rips.
First flip:
 And then kept adding washi. I cut some cards to cover the busy-ness of the paper. I'm excited that I used this paper, cause I'm not liking it as much as I wanted to. Also, they turned into tri fold cards because I was having a hard time trimming the paper down. On the left side I added some sticky notes and a cut apart. On the right side I added some stickers.
Inside:
 I added this 'ATC', not really because it's too big, to the middle, and some stickers to the right side.
Back:
 Just some cute stickers.
Second card:
 I cut the paper a little bigger, and framed it on the background paper. I used a journaling card for the front and wrote on it, also added some thin washi to it.
First flip:
 The flower I fussy cut from a die cut and added the journaling card. I added another journaling card to the page on the right with some thin washi and a sticker.
Inside:
 I wanted to make sure it said happy birthday somewhere, so added this cut apart and some stickers. The right side has another journaling card.
The back:
Some die cuts and stickers.
I really like how they turned out, maybe I'll make more.

No comments: