Sunday, October 28, 2018

12 Days of Christmas envelope swap

Last year I did an advent calendar envelope swap for a group, unfortunately I disagreed with something the moderators told me so I left the group after my swap commitments were fulfilled. I mentioned to one of my other groups' moderators that we should do a swap like that. They decided to do a 12 Days of Christmas envelope swap. We were supposed to make 12 envelopes about 3x3, decorate and fill them for our partner. I took 11 of the smallest envelopes I had gotten last year, decorated them and filled a gift bag for the 12th one. Here's the decorated envelopes:
 Like I said, they are all from my swap last year. I decorated them mainly with pieces from a Project Life Christmas pack I picked up a few years ago after Christmas. I also used some 12 Days of Christmas stickers from Hobby Lobby to number them. Number four has a gift tag sticker of a snowman on it. Number five has a reindeer sticker I got in a swap.
Here's what I included in them:
 die cuts, an ornament, some cupcake picks, some tags, some snowman wood pieces, a few snowflake pieces, some tea, a snowflake mini notebook and sequins, paper clips, journaling cards, a handmade ornament and a bunch of chocolate.
I altered a Godiva chocolate box to put them and mail them in.
 I just cut up a gift bag and affixed it to the box, I don't have a picture, but the sides are covered with red washi and plaid washi.
The back:
 I just used some scrapbook paper.
Here's what I received in return:
 I'm having a hard time not opening them, so I put them back in the box and hid them.
Some extras:
I'm hoping we'll have this swap again in the future.

No comments: