Monday, October 8, 2018

Halloween tag

I'm not sure why I signed up for this swap, I don't do a lot of Halloween crafting. I even got rid of all my Halloween crafting supplies after making this.
I realized I didn't have any Halloween but not very patterned paper I wanted to use for the background, so I used a piece of yellow cardstock. I added the green and word Halloween paper on top. I attached the ephemera to some orange paper as I didn't think there was enough orange in it. I put the clear bottle sticker on some cardstock and attached it with foam tape. I added the skull and crossbones sticker at the top.
Here's what I received in return:
I like the dimension of the trick or treat bag at the bottom.
I didn't appreciate that it was just put in an envelope with no note. Is it that hard to add a little note?

No comments: