Saturday, October 27, 2018

Halloween pocket letter

I'm not really into Halloween, but people and swaps have sucked me into it. I had a few years collecting Halloween crafting stuff that I didn't use, so I did a destash swap with someone this year for my Halloween crafting stuff. I kept a few things. I did want to create a Halloween pocket letter, so when the opportunity arose in one of my groups, I jumped on it.
 Mostly everything is stuff people have sent me throughout the years except for a few stickers. All the layered papers except that tag at the top were journaling cards with this strip of decoration on the side, of course it wasn't big enough for the whole card, so I just layered it. The stickers on the first card, the fourth and fifth card were from my collection. The stickers on the bottom row are foam. I like how it turned out.
Goodies:
 a cupcake pic, Casper die cut, sequins, some tags, stickers, washi and foam stickers.
Back:
I don't have any big pieces of Halloween paper, so I just went with this zig zag paper.
Here's what I received in return:
 The back:
I'm not sure how I feel about it, but I think I'm going to stop doing pocket letters for this group, the last few have been not so great.

No comments: