Saturday, October 13, 2018

Atcs

More random ATCs I've made. I feel like every time I make an ATC lately, I just clean off my desk.
 So, random piece of paper for the background. I added some pieces I cut out of a paper pad and a stamped image. I didn't have any good markers around to color it.
 Another random piece of paper for background. I added a cut apart, a butterfly sticker and some cupcake washi
I used scraps of paper for this background, added some washi from a swap and some stickers.
Here's what I've received in return:
Very cute.
And the other one:
Except it's not actually an ATC. It measures 3x4, it's basically a journaling card. I like it, I just don't like that it's not an ATC. And I can't trim it down to make it one, I could trim the bottom, but the sides just wouldn't work.
I'll probably make it into a small card.

No comments: