Friday, October 5, 2018

Shabby Chic pocket letter

I signed up for a shabby chic/vintage pocket letter. And then realized I don't really know what shabby chic is. I made this pocket letter and people said it was shabby chic.
 I took some scraps of paper for the background. I didn't have enough of each paper for the whole background, but had enough to do a strip. I just basically used a bunch of stickers and then some flat back pearls and lace tape for the front. I like how simple it turned out.
The back:
 I filled up the pockets with beads, stickers, cut aparts, washi samples, die cuts and more stickers.
The back
 I love this paper, but the texture made it hard to attach anything to it, so I used it as my back piece.
What I received in return:
 I LOVE this pocket letter. It's so beautiful.
The goodies:
This was a great swap.

No comments: