Monday, October 1, 2018

October calendar tag

It's time for the October Calendar Tag. I wanted to do something that wasn't Halloween, cause like I said, I got rid of my Halloween crafting stuff, so I went with pumpkins.
I started with a piece of orange cardstock and added some sunflower pieces along with some pumpkin stickers. I thought the felt pumpkin on the left was too plain, so I added some sequins to it. I didn't like the whiteness of the calendar, so I swiped it with green and brown inkpads. I added some orangey ribbon to the top.
Here's what I received in return:
Obviously my partner went with Halloween, which is fine. It is a huge tag, I realize there's nothing to compare the size to, but I think it was at least 12" tall. Love it
Here are the extras she included:
Lots of good stuff.

No comments: