Monday, September 24, 2018

bird pocket letter

I signed up to make a bird pocket letter, though I'm not sure why, I had the hardest time figuring out what to do.
The background is a floral cardstock, I fussy cut some birds from a calendar and mod podged them to the background, then I cut the paper up to make the pocket letter. I added some embellishments of lacy stickers to the second, third and sixth cards. The first card has some washi on the bottom. I added an extra flower sticker to the fourth card. The seventh card has some pearls at the bottom and the ninth card has a sticker in the corner.
I love the mod podged look. It's been a long time since I've mod podged anything.
The goodies:
Some bird images, feather sticky notes, feather punch outs, stickers, owl sticky notes, bird themed washi, more stickers. I also taped some bird cards to the back of the pocket letter.
The back:
flamingo paper
Here's what I received in return:
It's cute and simple.
The goodies:
Also very simple, not a lot in it, but that's ok. The front is more important than the goodies.

No comments: