Wednesday, September 19, 2018

large sewing tag

I signed up to make a sewing tag, but liked it so much I had to keep it for myself and create another one. 
The background is some sewing themed patterned paper. I added some lace to the bottom with a measuring tape trim. I wrapped some spool buttons with thread and added them to the bottom. I fell in love with the tag after adding the zipper tape. I also added a sewing machine and scissors charm to the zipper pull.
Here's the one I made for the swap:
Basically the same, I just used different buttons. I added the Sew Beautiful sticker on the left side and a scissors sticker to the right side. I added the sewing machine charm to the string at the top.
I still like how it turned out.
This is what I received in return:
 I have the sticker pack she used for the buttons and thread spool.
She also included some extras:

No comments: