Saturday, September 22, 2018

Decorated washi tube

I signed up to decorate a washi tube. Basically you take one of those plastic tubes that washi comes in and alter/decorate it and fill it with goodies. It sounded like a good deal at the time, but I realized I don't have a lot of fall crafting items.
I originally covered the tube with some fall paper and added some leaf mesh ribbon on top, along with some silk fall leaves. I added some pumpkin ribbon to the bottom. I cut off the hanging loop from the top piece and glued on a mini pumpkin. I added some fake flowers to cover the ugliness of the glue with gems in their centers.
Here's what I filled it with:
A stamp, some washi, some mini clothespins, some yellow powder medium, some buttons, some resin pieces and a paper clip.
Here's what I received in return:
 This is a FALL decorated washi tube, not Halloween. I'm not excited about that.
She did put a lot of fall and just crafting stuff in the tube:
 I'm keeping 90% of it.
 These were in the Jack-o-lantern bag. I'm keeping some of the foam stickers and the day of the dead skull.
The goodies. I ate the chocolate, and will be passing on the rest to a friend.

No comments: