Thursday, October 4, 2018

Tealightful explosion box

I made another explosion box. I had bought a paper pad, tealightful at Tuesday Morning and thought it would make a perfect explosion box.
Here's the video:
The first lid:
Basically all the paper is from that paper pad, I will mention when it isn't. I added this flower on the top.
Side view:
 All my side views of the boxes don't have decoration on the lids as they came afterwards. I went with trim and lace around the sides of the boxes.
Here it is opened:

 First side:
 I used cut aparts for each of the sides that I trimmed down a little to fit on the panels.


 Second box lid:
 I basically layered a bunch of paper flowers for this one.
Side view:
More trim and lace. The outside sides of this box were from another tea themed pad I bought that day.
Opened:
 First side. I had a harder time decorating these as the cut aparts did not fit on these panels because they are 3.5" square.
 This has a doily and a handmade flower I got in a swap.
 This one has a doily and a chipboard sticker from a sheet of stickers I also picked up that day.
 Another doily with some chipboard stickers and a gold word sticker.
 Another doily with a handmade rosette.
Third box lid:
 This one has some paper from the outside of the second box with a cut apart from the paper pad.
Side view:
 More trim and lace.
opened:
 First side:
 I just used more cut aparts and jewels
 Cut apart and pearls
 cut apart and jewels
cut apart and pearls.
I love how this turned out. I love that I basically just used stuff from the paper pad. It came together so much faster.

No comments: