Saturday, November 3, 2018

Loaded bag

I signed up to make a loaded envelope for a swap. Normally, I don't do loaded envelopes, I find them a bit harder than loaded bags, which I prefer. But I've been a little lax with swaps in this particular group, and I need to inch out of my comfort zone.
Front:
 This is another reason I don't like loaded bags, I've seen people just roll the edges, but they never work for me, so I just cut a V and lined it with acorn stickers. I first covered the envelope in a vintagey looking map paper. I have a few paper pads that I never seem to use (and then acquire more paper pads), so I'm trying to use them. I had this large fox die cut in my stash for awhile cause I don't know what ot do with it. So, I colored it with a silver pen and added a flower to her ear. I also added the felt pumpkin and some more acorn stickers to the corner.
The back:
 I found the pheasant piece in my stash, it was actually part of a 12x12 paper, but I thought it was perfect since it's for a fall piece. I added the fall leaves behind it so the paper didn't look so empty.
We had to make three 3x3 cards and envelopes:
 I'm really not that good at making cards, but I love this small size. I went with Hello, Thanksgiving, and Easter.
Hello: is just some stickers from two planner sticker packs. Thanksgiving: another one of those fall leaves with some flower and heart stickers and another sticker from a planner sticker pack. Easter: this sticker was from another planner sticker pack, but it was too small, so I layered it on some springy looking papers.
I had someone make some 3x3 envelopes because I didn't want to buy a pack somewhere for 3 of them. She had sent me 3, and then I misplaced one, so I tore another one apart to get a template to make two more.
And a handmade card:
 I just layered some paper, some lace and a journaling card on a card background.
This is what I included:
some coloring sheets, some fallish bows, a stamp and stencil set, some stickers, tea, a mini notepad, a pencil and some planner stickers.
Here's what I received in return:
 I like the shabby chic-ness of the envelope.
 I didn't appreciate all the girly themed items in the envelope.
The cards:
The one with the angel is actually to me, but it was cute.
I love the 3x3's I wish more people would send me 3x3 cards

No comments: