Friday, November 9, 2018

December Calendar Tag

It's time for December and my last Calendar Tag. I signed up this year to try them out, but as much as I enjoy getting them in the mail, I have a hard time getting myself to do them, so I won't be signing up next year.
Here's what I created:
I wanted to go with more snowy/winter vs Christmas. The background is just snowflakes and a strip of sweater looking paper, that i trimmed to the wrong dimensions, so I added the blue doily to the top and a strip of washi to the bottom. I had the calendar stuck down but couldn't figure out how to fill the empty space.The sticker of the girl is from another planner sticker book (It's actually from a January sheet), I added the flat back pearls as well. I colored the wooden snowflake with a silver metallic marker and added the gem to the middle.
Here's what I received:
 It's cute, but I feel she didn't follow the rules by having at least one embellishment.
The extras:
This is the last one of these I'm doing. I accidentally signed up two years ago in the middle of the year and only did it this year because I wanted to collect a year's worth, but I feel it was more work than I wanted.

No comments: