Sunday, November 4, 2018

random cards

Some misc ATCs I made lately.
Again, with the scraps on my desk for the background. I used my new planner stickers for the girl, the pink background she's directly on and the flowers surrounding her. I'm so proud of myself for using that sticker book.
My next one:
All I did was layer the long sticker on the background, and the shaped sticker on a medallion die cut I found on my desk.
Here's a couple cards I made for a sketch.
The sketch:
 First card:
 I wanted to use this paper pad I'm having a hard time using up.
And then I went back and re read the instructions, it says a fall themed card, so I made another one:
I realize the ribbon at the bottom is lower than it's supposed to be and the bow looks a little weird with it, but I'm not good with ribbon and bows.
I put the diagonal piece on foam tape thinking I'd use some cardstock for the two pieces sticking out, they are just stickers. I'm thinking I could put some tea in it, put some kind of sentiment on the striped paper and give it to someone for fall.

No comments: