Saturday, February 3, 2018

Valentine's Day pocket letter

I signed up to do a private pocket letter swap in one of my facebook groups, and we decided on a Valentine's Day theme.
The background is from the Pink Parisian paper pad from Hobby Lobby. The 'be mine' and the 'always & forever' are from a gift bag I picked up from TJ Maxx last year. The gift bag had a hot air balloon on it, but it didn't fit on the pocket letter, so I cut these out of a card I picked up at Dollar Tree. The foam glitter hearts I picked up at Hobby Lobby last year.
It's kinda plain, but I really wanted to use the 'be mine' (watch out for another project I used the back of the bag on). I also love how the hot air balloons matched so well.
Here's what my partner sent me:
 I like how she basically just decorated the hearts.
Here's the goodies:
I love the heart ephemera she sent and the trim and the washi and the pop balloon in the bottom right hand corner.

No comments: