Saturday, February 10, 2018

Spring flowers cards

I signed up to do a card swap in one of my facebook groups, the theme was spring. I kinda suck at making cards, so I thought this would help me with that issue.
Here's what I made:
 I used some paper I got in a swap as the background, the flowers are stickers from Dollar Tree, and the letters are stickers from Target. I didn't really like this one, I think it needs more, so I sent my partner 3 cards instead of two.
The bottom one, I layered a bunch of papers and added the 'friends' piece.
This one was one of my Screw It and Do It pieces for another group. The green was leftover from an explosion box, the blue background is packaging from stickers. The flowers were sent to me in a swap, I just layered them up, added some sequins and bling to the middles and added the 'hello' banner.
Here's what my partner sent me:
I love her packaging.
Aren't they cute?

No comments: