Thursday, February 8, 2018

My Secret Valentine

In one of my groups, we're doing a secret Valentine swap, basically we collect a bunch of stuff to send as a Valentine's Day gift.
Here's what I sent my partner:
 I also added some buttons and maybe a couple other things. I couldn't really stop adding stuff.
I made a card for my partner:
 I just layered a bunch of papers and added a sticker. This sticker looks like lace, so I layered it on some pink paper and cut it out.
Here's the outside of the envelope:
I don't usually decorate the outside, but I wanted to. So, I added the red jewel hearts and some chipboard pieces.
Here's what my partner sent me, a loaded bag filled to the brim with goodies:
Here's the front of the bag, empty:
 And the back:
 And the goodies:
 And the rest of the goodies:

No comments: