Sunday, February 4, 2018

Heart flip book

I signed up to do a heart shaped flipbook in one of my facebook groups, after our partners were assigned I wasn't sure why I signed up. It took me a long time to figure out how and what to do. I bought a pack of foam hearts at Hobby Lobby for the base but still couldn't get motivated. I received my partner's and then got motivated to create mine.
 For the front I layered a bunch of trims.
 For the back of the cover I glued on a heart I had cut from scrapbook paper, a 'love' diecut that was cut from a glitter foam paper. I added a gold heart ephemera with a gold arrow paper clip to it.
 First page: I just added a white 'love' foam sticker with some glitter heart stickers.
 I made a pocket on the back of the first page with part of a card I bought at Target. The 'valentine' sticker is from Hobby Lobby. The hearts are from packaging of a balloon from a swap.
Here it is with the goodies in it:
 I made the paper clips from some shaker stickers from Dollar Tree
 This one is very plain. The 'love' banner is from a paper pad, the heart is from Target and the black piece is from Hollar.
 I glued a pink heart doily to this along with a piece of ephemera from Micheal's and a chipboard sticker from Target.
 I created another pocket on the last page with another foam heart. I added some chipboard stickers to it.
 On the back I just added some white foam stickers.
I like how it turned out. Though, I probably won't be signing up for another shaped flip book for awhile.
Here's what my partner sent me:
 First page:

 Goodies in above page:


 Goodies in above page:

I really like hers, like I said it motivated me to make mine.

No comments: