Friday, February 23, 2018

Happy Mail

There's always a few swaps that I do that I don't really post on here, so this post is about those swaps (where I don't make anything, but I still swap things), and random crafty things I get in the mail.
This first picture is what's called an Ugly Paper Swap. We had to send each other 8 pieces of 6x6 paper that we weren't going to use.
 I didn't include doubles in the picture. We were also encouraged to make a tag using at least two of the papers sent to us as the background:
And you can see, I used three of them. I layered the 'smile at the camera' on some pink paper and foam tape. I added the pink ribbon with camera ribbon on top of it.
This was a 'secret cupid' not exactly a swap, just if people wanted to send me something. It was through a facebook page, you listed 5 things you wanted and someone else could decide what they wanted to send you.
 I had listed coffee ephemera, handmade embellishments, vintage buttons, Valentine's ephemera, and hedgehog anything.
The card that came with these:
 Another secret cupid gift:
 What was in the bag:
 The stickers:
 The card that came with it:
In my Lollipop subscription box every month I get a stencil, I don't use stencils, so I swapped them out. One person sent me teddy bear die cuts:
 Another person sent me Valentine's Day cards:
 And another sent me random die cuts:
One of the groups, the owner of the group sent me a thank you gift for some things I do:
 This is my other 'ugly paper' swap:
 I haven't gotten around to making a tag with them.
I also signed up for a pink washi swap, we were to send 6 samples of pink washi, one had to be solid. Here's one partner:
 And here's the other:

No comments: