Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Winter pocket letter

I had to make a winter pocket letter for a swap.
Front:
 I picked up this single sheet of snowflake paper from Hobby Lobby (also specifically for this pocket letter). I wanted to just embellish the snowflakes with other ones on top of the sleeves, but thought I should add a bit more.
I also added the deer to the first pocket. The large snowman is from my day by day calendar, (as much as I've said I don't really enjoy the calendar, there are some cute pictures in it).
In the second row, I used this mason jar sticker (it was originally a shaker sticker, but the outside clear plastic was coming off), with some puffy snowflakes accenting the snowflakes in the jar on the outside of the pocket. I also added the owl with his cute little snow boots.
In the last row, I added the penguin stickers and mouse rub on.
Goodies:
 I added some washi, ribbon, snowmen ephemera, snowflake punches, foam snowflakes, jewels, and a couple snowman paper clips I made just for this swap.
I continued with the hiding of the goodies paper. I had a red paper with snowflakes but I thought this one went better with the colorway of the pocket letter.

No comments: