Saturday, December 16, 2017

Snowman pocket letter

I finished another pocket letter yesterday, this time it was a snowman pocket letter:
 The background is from a Winter Wonderland paper pad from Hobby Lobby. My main focal point is that Olaf sticker, I also picked it up from Hobby Lobby with this pocket letter in mind. I added some wintry washi to the bottom. The snowman with the green sweater is from a swap, it's a sticker. The third snowman on the bottom is a tag from Target, I added a green button to cover the hole where the ribbon went. The first snowman on the second row is a tag from a swap. The third snowman in the middle row is a felt sticker from a swap. The first snowman on the top is a journaling card. I added the sparkly foam snowflake with a snowman in the middle. I found the gold sparkly washi in my stash, it was too wide for the side piece, so I used a leftover piece to cover the space between the blue washi and the snowmen on the bottom.
The goodies:
 Tea, more of those round snowmen, washi, foam snowflake stickers, more stickers and a cross stitch snowflake ornament. I changed where my note goes in this one because of that snowman tag on the front.
Again, I used a paper to cover the goodies on the back.

No comments: