Friday, December 8, 2017

Christmas Envelopes Swap

I signed up for an advent calendar like swap, I had to make 24 envelopes and fill them with goodies for my partner. We decided to do a small gift for the 25th day.
Here's what I sent my partner, I used a couple different paper pads from Hobby Lobby for the actual envelopes, the plaid patterns are from , the other larger envelopes are made from Christmas patterns from , and the smaller patterns are from . The numbers are cut from a project life journaling card.
Day 1:
 I added the wreath a poinsettia sticker.
Day 2:
I added the clear ornament sticker.
Day 3:
 I added a foam polar bear sticker and some adhesive ribbon.
Day 4:
I added the ornament ephemera.
Day 5:
 I added a tree sticker.
Day 6:
I added a 4x6 project life card and some snowflakes.
Day 7:
 I added some stickers. 
Day 8:
 I added a picture I printed from my computer and a 'home for the holidays' piece of ephemera.
Day 9:
 I added a felt tree and some adhesive ribbon. 
Day 10:
 I added a bunny sticker.
Day 11:
 I added some felt present stickers and 'merry Christmas'. 
Day 12:
I added some stickers.
Day 13:
 I added this cute felt Christmas pudding sticker.
Day 14:
I added this felt snowman.
Day 15:
 I added another project life card.
Day 16:
I added a skating girl sticker.
Day 17:
 I added a rub-on, some snowflake stickers and some flat back pearls.
Day 18:
I added a tree sticker and a raccoon sticker.
Day 19:
 I added the ornament.
 Day 20:
 I added a cupcake liner and the poinsettia sticker.
Day 21:
 I added the 'fa la la' sticker and some adhesive ribbon.
Day 22:
 I added the snowman/santa sticker and the sequin ephemera.
Day 23:
 I added the reindeer sticker.
 Day 24:
 I added a project life card.
 Day 25:
 All I did was wrap the present.
Here's the goodies I sent her:
I added another pack of sequins to the envelope with the snowflake sequins, I changed out the washi for something else.
Here's what I got from my partner:

They are all just patterned paper with washi and a number, so I won't post them all separately. If you're interested in what's in them, check out my other blog, I'm posting every day up until Christmas.

No comments: