Monday, December 4, 2017

Christmas pocket letter

Last week, I bought a Christmas sticker book at Hobby Lobby and then realized I didn't really have a swap to use it on. Shortly after that, someone posted in one of my facebook groups asking if anyone wanted to do a Christmas pocket letter. I jumped at the chance.
Here's what I made:
 The funny thing is, I didn't use any of the stickers from the sticker book on it. The background paper is from a paper pad called Winter Wonderland from Hobby Lobby. All the little words are from that same paper pad. I had seen some stickers that were these words popped up on foam tape and was considering buying them, when I saw the page in the paper pad, I just cut it up and layered the words with foam tape myself. I also put them on the side of the pocket letter.
The first row I used some stickers from a swap. Second row are print outs from my computer. Third row are stickers from the Dollar Tree.
Here's the back:
 I used to do this all the time, where I chose a paper and covered up the goodies in the pocket letter. These are letters to Santa.
The goodies:
gems, a clear stamp, washi samples, tea, ribbon, more of those words, Christmas stickers.
Here's what I received from my partner:
 And the goodies:

No comments: