Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Flipbook

I joined a new art group on Facebook, before I could join new swaps, I had to send in something I made, so I made another paperbag flipbook.
Front:
I used some vintage trim to cover the binding, I used some flower die cuts and put a vintage button on top of them.
First pages:

I basically then used some Prima paper I picked up to decorate the book. A lot of the time I just used the paper with not a lot of embellishment on top of them.
Second pages:
Last pages:
There's a little color here with a border strip I added to a pocket.
I ended up leaving the group after they received this, I couldn't understand the swap sign-ups and I feel I have enough going on.
I also made a couple tags that day for a Fall tag swap:
We were supposed to make one in fall colors and one in not traditional fall colors.
I just layered papers and stickers.
 

No comments: