Monday, November 16, 2020

Lace Christmas tree

I signed up for an ATC tag. 
Just used some scrap paper, added some book paper with butterflies and added some gems
Flipbook:

Used some bright paper as a background. Used some green washi to hold it together. Added a tree ephemera and some stickers to the front:
Used a doily and a sticker on the left page. Made a pocket on the right and put some stickers in it.
Created a couple more tuck spots and used some Dollar Tree stickers to decorate.
Pocket letter:
Used some cute background paper and added some stickers on top.
Back:

Used a calendar page.
 Lace Christmas tree:
The base is from Walmart, it had a fabric tree on it, took that off for another project and realized how cute it would be to layer some of my lace on this. I used a couple of my resin purchases for the tops.
I LOVE how it turned out.

Christmas pocket letter:

I'm trying to push my comfort zone and do more layering with embellishment pieces.

No comments: