Thursday, November 5, 2020

Fall pocket letter

I signed up for a flipbook tag in one of my groups and ended up using a base I had made of project life cards.
Front:
Not a lot of decoration here, I added the blingy E, because the person I was sending to had a first name that started with E.
First pages:
I added a quote on the left side and and the flip out card on the right with the pineapple cut out.
Second pages:
I added the sticky notes to the inside of the flip out. I stamped the girl on the right side.
Third pages:
I added a tuck spot on the left side.
Fourth pages:
I added the circle piece on the right side.
Fifth pages:
This is the middle, I added the You are here piece.
Sixth pages:
I added the Dreams chase and a flip down to the right pages:
Flip down:
I just added some sticky notes.
Seventh pages:
I added the life is better.
I also had to make a fall pocket letter. Pretty simple one, here, just some plaid paper for the background and some cute creatures from another paper:

The goodies:
Paper scraps of the paper I used, stickers, sequins, washi sample and some paperclips.
The back:
Just some leaf paper

No comments: