Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Vintage library Pockets

This is the third library card pocket swap I've done. I really like making these, of course I always lose the template in between the swaps and freak out cause I don't want to tear apart another pocket. 
This time the theme was vintage.
 I covered the pockets with vintage book pages, added some Time Holtz pieces on top of some stickers.
Tags:
I used some vintagey looking ledger paper, added some flat back pearls to the edges and a sequin and punched the hole at the top. I also added some fuzzy thread to them. I originally was going to just make them library cards, but realized the swap was for tags.
What I received:
They're very cute, I just don't appreciate that one of them has a quote with God in it. No one ever seems to ask anymore. I'm thinking of passing that one off to a friend.

No comments: