Sunday, May 12, 2019

Random art

One of my groups periodically puts up challenges, and this time it was a bit more complicated:
 We called it a flowerpot card, I have no idea if that's what it is.
My finished product:
 And the card out of the pot:
 I'd like to make this card again, I think I'd put the flowers up on foam dots as they were kinda hard to get over the top of the flower pot.

Made a few tags:
I really like the vertical tag on the left. It's wicked simple, all I did was add the butterfly pieces. The horizontal tag has some paper across the center, with a piece of patterned acetate on top and some puffy butterfly stickers on top with a 'never give up' sticker on the bottom. The last one has some grass washi on the bottom with some flower stickers attached with foam tape, a butterfly sticker and a 'smile' sticker.

No comments: