Saturday, May 4, 2019

Flipbook

I signed up for a flip book tag and decided to try and go simpler, basing it off the last flipbook I got in this group. I used some 4x6 journaling cards for the base.
Front:
 On this one, I added the chipboard flower sticker to the middle, I added some mini gems to the middle of the flowers and the 'you can do it'
First spread:
 I made a pocket on the left side with a 3x4 journaling card, I put some planner stickers and washi samples in it. On the right I cut out part of a vintage Easter card.
Second spread:
 I just added some bags of sequins to the middle piece. The right side flips open.
 I added some paper clips (you'll see why in the next photo) and some stickers.
Flipped open:
I added sticky notes on the left side and stickers on the right side.
Here's what I received in return:
 First flip:
 Second flip:
 Back:
 Goodies:
It's a very simple and cute flip book.

No comments: