Thursday, April 18, 2019

Easter Pocket Letter

An Easter pocket letter I did for a group:
 I went with a springy paper for the background. I used some grass washi for the first and third rows. The first row I also stamped 'happy Easter' and colored it in, cut it down and attached it to the front of the pocket letter. I used a few diecuts I had gotten in swaps. Second row I used these weird egg stickers with some butterfly stickers and a rabbit die cut. Third row, I used some egg ephemera I got in a swap and added some golden bunny stickers with some birds and a sun sticker.
The goodies:
 paper clips, sequins, planner stickers, puffy stickers, Easter stickers, scraps of the springy paper and egg ephemera and some springy washi. I really don't like thin washi so I've been trying to get rid of it.
The back:
Love this paper.
What I received in return:
 I love how she used what looks like vintage clip art.
The goodies:
Lots of cute stuff

No comments: