Saturday, April 6, 2019

Mail journal

March 4th, I received an owl tag:
 I used the note and a few stickers:
And another Send Me Something Unique:
 And a surprise:
 I used the notes from them, the return labels and some stickers from a penpal letter I also received:
March 5th, I received a hearts tag:
 I used the note, one of the memo sheets, some of the washi, some of the stickers and a part of the envelope:
I also received a send me something unique:
I used the note, some stickers from the envelope, washi from the envelope and the tiny nail stickers:
A Use what you get swap:
 I used the note and a scrap of paper from my desk:
March 6th I received a secret sister package:
 I used the note and some washi that was on the package:
March 7th, I received a wish grant of something hedgehog
 I used the note and part of the envelope:
 A wish grant of tea:
 I used the note, the washi that was on the envelope and some stickers that were on the envelope:
Another wish grant of tea:
 I used the note, I cut out the image on the front of the card, and the washi that was holding the tea down:



No comments: