Saturday, March 30, 2019

Mail journal

February 25:
I had received a decorative paper swap:
 A Send Me something Unique:
 And a green card:
None of them really had any interesting envelopes or exciting notes, so I just took the notes and put them on one page along with some washi from one of the envelopes.
 February 27, I received a this and that swap:
 I used some of the washi sent, a post it note, some of the decorative paper.
 Also, on February 27th, I received a favorites tag:
 I used some of the washi, the note and some of the stickers.
 February 28th, I received a flat happy mail tag:
I cut apart the envelope, used elements from that, the note and some stickers:
 March 1st, I received another this and that swap:
 I used some of the washi, some of the bag toppers, and attached the envelope the note came in and just tucked it in the envelope.
 I also received a craft swap:
I used the note, and some punchouts from the paper pad.
 March 2nd, I received a Grant a wish tag of something minion:
 And a RAK:
There wasn't much from the two of them, so I combined them for the day. I took of the tags of the minions, used some of the washi from the RAK, attached the envelope with the note tucked in it:

No comments: