Monday, March 4, 2019

Happy mail

Monday, Feb 18th: was Columbus Day, so no mail.
Tuesday, Feb 19th: Flip book tag:
 I used her note, part of the envelope it was mailed in and some goodies she included in the flip book.
Personal swap:
 I used the front of the card she sent, the back (her note) and basically everything that was on the envelope. The washi from the bottom and some stickers.
Valentine ATC:
 I basically cut open the envelope and used that, and some extra washi tape she sent.
Wednesday, Feb 20th: Happy mail tag:
 I cut apart this envelope too, and used the left side where her return address was, her pretty writing of my name and a bunch of stickers that she included in the tag.
Thursday, Feb 21: Valentine's Day tag and Favorites tag:
 The background is from the packaging. I used one of the envelopes she included in the package, her return address and some stickers that were included.
Friday, Feb 22: Bookmark tag
 I used her note and a bunch of stickers she had used to decorate the envelope.
Wish:
 I used her note and the washi she used to attach the tea that I wished for, as well as her cute return address label.
Saturday, Feb 23: green pocket letter
I used her note and a couple die cuts she included as well as some washi that was included.
I also received an envelope full of sunshine (a bunch of die cuts), but there wasn't a note and all that was in the envelope was the die cuts, there was no decoration on the envelope, either. It didn't work for my journaling book.

No comments: