Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Lollipop box

I get a subscription box every month, that is journaling/planning related. I've subscribed since last August. Thought I'd pimp it out, it's called the Lollipop Box Club, it's based in England and gets mailed about the 17th of each month, it takes about a week, sometimes less, to get here.
August:
September:
October:
November:
January:
I don't have everything from all the boxes (though I tend to hoard most of it).
Every month, you get:
a roll of washi:
 A cute felt paper clip:
 I have them set out by month: August-pail and shovel, September-camera, October-pumpkin, (I'm missing November which was a mermaid tail), December-star, November-cloud and February-envelope.
A stamp:
 August-ice cream, sun, and pineapple; September-film strip and camera; I seem to be missing October; November-mermazing; December-flag, snowflake and heart; January-cloud and February-envelope.
Tags:
 There are a few tags in each box, there's usually one on the papers when you open the box saying hello and then there's another inside with your paper clip taped to it.
Postcard:
 August-Yay, September-camera, October-pumpkin, November-mermaid tail, December-happy people, January-forever dreaming, February-happy mail.
postcard sized extras:
 Stencils:
 I don't use these, so I've sent most of mine out in swaps, this one is from February.
There's always a charm:
 August-pineapple, September-camera, October-jack-o-lantern, November-jar and mermaid, December-snowflake, January-dream, and February-envelope.
There's always a DIY:
 There's always a writing utensil:
 Sometimes we get these cute little acrylic charms:
 There's always exclusive papers:
 There's always planner stickers:
 There's always some tiny little word phrases:
 And there's always extras:
 Here's a close-up of the really tiny ones:
And there's always a lollipop, but it's the first thing I take care of while I'm exploring the box, so no pictures of those.
Feburary's theme was Happy Mail:
There was a bunch of envelope themed items, stamps, and 'happy' stuff. March is springy looking. I'm excited to get it.

No comments: