Sunday, March 18, 2018

pink pocket letter

Someone in one of my groups posted asking to do a private swap for a pink pocket letter. I really love how mine turned out:
I used some journaling cards I picked up from Tuesday Morning back in December as my inspiration. I basically cut up pieces I thought would fit in the pocket letter, some of them turned out to be a tiny bit big, so I just put them on the outside of the sleeves. I added some bling, a couple stickers and some marbled vellum as the backgrounds. The first card sadly doesn't have the vellum because I misplaced a piece.
The goodies:
 I added some star stickers, some die cuts, some heart stickers, some bling and some paperclips.
Here's what my partner sent me:
 I think that middle pocket was a shaker because all the bits were throughout the package.
The goodies:
We're thinking about doing more swaps in the future.

No comments: