Friday, March 30, 2018

Easter Pocket Letter

I signed up to make an Easter pocket letter in one of my groups. Here's what I made:
 I used some spotty paper as the background. The eggs and chicks I got from another pocket letter, I loved how they looked. I added some butterfly stickers so the chicks were looking at something. The middle row has a vintage Easter card that I cut apart, I also added some puffy egg stickers to the cart. I added some flower stickers and a Happy Easter sticker as well. The top row has some bunny die cuts I got in another pocket letter. I also added some spotty washi tape to the side.
The back:
 I added stickers, washi, some tags, some die cuts.
As I'm still trying to use up some of my paper, I added this cute bunny paper to the back.
Here's what my partner sent me:
 Isn't it beautiful? I love the bunny in the top row, middle card, the fence is a wooden fence she added to the top. I love the doll on the left side. I love all the different elements she included.
The goodies:
 She included a keychain, some stickers, some sequins, a sheet of bling, some die cuts and more stickers.
She also included this bag of extras:
There was also a gummy bunny, but I ate it.

No comments: