Sunday, March 11, 2018

Alphabet tags S, T, U

We're getting closer to the end of the alphabet. I actually finished all my tags awhile ago, it makes it a little easier knowing that I don't have to worry about them (as long as I don't lose them before I need to mail them).
Here's S, T, and U:
Star, Saturn, Squirrel and Shark, they're all stickers from my stash.
Triangle, Telephone and Turtle, the triangles are a scrap of paper, the other two are stickers.
Umbrella, Unicorn, Unique, I had a hard time with this one. I knew I had unicorns, I knew I had umbrellas somewhere, too, but I couldn't find them, this one is cut from a coloring pad. The unique is from a minion sticker collection.
Here's what my partner sent me:
 And they're double sided:
 Goodies:
How cute are those clovers?

No comments: