Saturday, March 10, 2018

Easter Pocket letter

I signed up to do an Easter pocket letter in one of my groups:
 I saw someone create a washi banner in a youtube video and thought I'd try it out for the somewhat bare top on this one. I picked three patterned washi, folded them over the twine and popped them up with foam tape, I added some sparkly chipboard sticker letters to the top. I wanted a large egg for the middle card, but didn't have any in my stash, so I found an oval die cut and traced it on some paper. The rest of the eggs are stickers, the bunny is a felt sticker that I added a better egg to.
The second row has some Easter stickers in the first pocket, I didn't have enough of the striped paper so I substituted some spotty paper on the middle card, I messed up on the bunny, though. There's a brown one under the wordy one, I was supposed to put the wordy one on foam tape so you could see the dimension. The last card has a word bubble and a teddy bear die cut that I added an egg sticker to to cover a heart he was holding.
The bottom has a bunny, egg, and chick die cut that I got in a swap. I made my own basket of eggs for the middle card. I just basically filled up the other two with stickers. I added an egg to the middle of the flower to cover the ugly center.
The goodies:
 jar die cut, sequin mix, bunny stickers, bunny paperclip I made, jeweled bunny stickers, Easter washi, more Easter stickers, egg eraser. I also added some paper scraps in with the bunny paper clip.
I backed it with this wordy paper, and added egg washi to the side.
Here's what my partner sent me:
 Isn't it cute?
The back:
I love all the die cuts she included, but there's no letter, so technically, it's not a pocket letter.

No comments: