Friday, March 2, 2018

Create your own craft-Butterflies

I signed up for a swap where you basically make 3 projects that involve butterflies. There was a list on what we could choose from: a decorated notecard and envelope, an ATC, a mini pocket letter, two 3 layer embellishments, a large decorated mixed media tag, two embellished paperclips or a keychain/planner charm.
I chose to make a notecard, two paper clips and an ATC. Here's what I made:
For the notecard, I took the background paper from a paper pad (my stash), layered with with some other paper (my stash) and added a wooden sticker (Hobby Lobby). The ATC has a vintage personal letter for the background, with some paper and stickers on top. For the paper clips, I took some lacey stickers (Dollar Tree), stuck them on paper and fussy cut them out.
Here's what my partner sent me:
My partner chose the note card, two paper clips and the embellishments. I love that embellishment in the middle of the photo, the flowers look like they came from a vintage pin.

No comments: