Monday, July 20, 2020

More random art.

I really haven't been in the mood to do a lot of art recently. I signed up for a few art swaps to get back in the swing of things.
Birthday card:
The person I sent this to said she liked daisies, I hope she liked purple, too.
Flower ATCs:
I just really liked this background paper, I should have added stems. I used some paper flowers layered up.
Tag flip:
This was whatever theme I wanted, it started out just being a bright colors theme and moved into summer. The first tag I made was the flower tag. I just put flowers on and kept going until the whole tag was covered. The next one was the one above it. I liked the bright colors, had some more flowers on this one. And then I started the summer theme. I had summer items out for another swap, and just kept going. A couple of them, I really layered stuff, one of the people I watch on YouTube does a lot of layers, so I kinda channeled them on some of these. 
Disney cards:
The swap was for one card and any extras. The first card I made was the Minnie one. I liked it, but it was just so plain, so I made the Goofy one. I just ended up sending both. After sending this out, I found more Disney stuff, I kinda felt a little bad that a lot of my extras were stickers. I even gave up the stickers at the top right, I really like those, but again, a lot of my extras weren't very interesting, so I included them.
Faux glassine bags:
Basically we had to make 6 faux glassine bags, and decorate one. I used again some of that layering technique.
Fabric clusters:
We had to make 6 (seems to be a common number) fabric clusters. I honestly had no idea what I was going to do for these, I just thought they seemed fun. Most of the background fabric is the same as I had this piece just lying out. I then raided my trim/ribbon stash and just started layering. I ended up keeping the pink/white with the green flowers, it was more a ribbon cluster, it didn't have any fabric on it.
Garden card with bookmark:
We were supposed to make a card and bookmark. They were supposed to be somewhat close in theme. I like the bookmark a lot. I just layered and used some stickers on top.
Mini envelopes:
These were fun, but the YouTube tutorial we were supposed to use the measurements were in centimeters, and it was hard to figure that out. Plus, they all turned out a little wonky on the other side. We didn't have to decorate them, but I liked the tiny word phrases and they fit perfectly.
We also had to include tiny cards inside:
There's more in this picture than envelopes, as I know I made 8 of the larger envelopes and I lost one so I switched to the 6 of those and 2 really tiny ones. I just used some tiny stickers from the same sticker book as the phrases.

No comments: