Saturday, July 18, 2020

Random Art

A purple card:
Not really that interesting, I just took a card, added a couple stickers.
ATCs:
The person I was sending to liked vintage, so I tried to incorporate that theme. I basically just used the scraps on my desk.
Owl card:
Just a card background, I added the owl stickers and stamped dream on it.
Ladybug card:
I had a hard time with this one, my first try ended up badly. I ended up using a piece of polka dot paper for the background, a strip of white paper with some stickers and a journaling card.
Hello card:
Again, with the scraps on my desk. I added a piece of bird ephemera and stamped hello on it.
Gypsy tassels:
We were to make 3 tassels for our partner. I basically raided my trim/lace stash. 
I really like the colors on this one.
And this one was more metallic.
I also really like the colors on this one.
I think I went a little over the top. After mailing these, I was looking at other people's pictures, and none of them were as large as mine, not even the ones I received. Oh well, it was fun to make them.

No comments: