Thursday, July 16, 2020

Pocket letters

I signed up to do a flower pocket letter:
I just had some flower paper that I cut down and used a couple sheets of stickers. I have a TON of stickers, I'm trying to use a sheet of stickers per pocket letter.
Goodies:
paper flowers, some of the stickers I used, washi samples, glue dots and I always include scraps of the background paper I used.
Back:
I'm still trying to back my pocket letters with paper that goes with the theme. I have a lot of paper, too.
This one is a free theme, went with a sticker sheet I picked up at Dollar Tree, mostly flowers.
Goodies: memo sheets, bandaids, stickers, die cuts, paper clips, extra stickers from the front and paper scraps.
Another free theme:
Goodies:
washi samples, stickers, tags, and paper scraps.
Cat themed:
I basically just raided my stash for cat stuff and put it together.
Goodies:
paper, envelopes, stickers of what I used on the front, washi.
And this one is a red, white, and blue theme:
I totally thought I had more stuff, I ended up buying a couple of sheets of stickers to use.
Goodies: paper scraps, stickers, gems, washi, tags, stamped images:
And the back:
I really love this paper.

No comments: